REASONS TO CHOOSE HIM
- He believes use of proper business documentation can help avoid conflicts and disputes.
- He has worked with many industries and knows that no two cases are the same.
- He is very familiar with Regulatory Laws and can help you build a strong defense.
- He takes the time to understand the details of your business, it’s issues and concerns.
- He believes the best way to avoid litigation, is by overseeing the creation of policies and contracts from the onset.
MARK C. PERRY
- Graduated Nova Law School 1978
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1978
- Licensed in Florida State Courts
- Admitted United States District Court (Southern & Middle Districts)
- Arbitrator for NASD and FINRA for over 25 years
- Was previously admitted Pro Hac Vice in Federal Courts in Puerto Rico, New York, Southern District, Northern District Illinois, Louisiana